ShareThis

.

.

21 June 2002

Foyer

Of all my constituents – and I hope the rest will not be offended – I most enjoy activities that help the old and the young. The rest of us, like me, are stuck in the middle.

So an event co-hosted by The Princes Trust and Aberdeen Foyer was interesting.

They provide accomodation for youngsters. But it was their plans to extend their support courses into Fraserburgh and Peterhead that attracted me.

I heard from youngsters who have gained immensely in confidence and ‘life skills’ through their courses in Aberdeen. They even run one of the best restaurants in Aberdeen as a fundraiser and project.

Let’s hope current plans move ahead rapidly and our young folk get access to this new opportunity for 16 to 25 year-olds.

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fios ZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP